Friday, May 7, 2010

Rachel Rush Cakes

On May 1st 2010 one of my dearest friends Trina, married the amazing Joe Smith. Not only am I super excited she is hitched to an amazing man, Trina and I are now both Smiths. Although we are not sisters by blood we have always been in friendship and now even more so in name : ) So continuing on with the name game, another very dear friend of mine named Rachel (she isn't a Smith she is a Miller) made Trina and Joe an unbelievable dessert spread of cupcakes and wedding cake. I knew she was good but I was floored at how great the desserts looked and even more by how they tasted! You can check out more of her cakes on her blog: http://rachelrushcakes.blogspot.com/

If you are having any kind of event that includes a cake or even cupcakes, shoot me an email and I'll hook you guys up! email@rachelsmithphoto.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics as all ways... and If you gonna be round Parkville Sat. morning it's the annual Putty Hill park flea market!! u know i'll be there.
nice hanging the other night, talk soon